Job Location – Mississauga, ON
Our organisation helps clients solve complex business and technical issues and deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom- line business value.
The Key Responsibility
- You will be responsible for supporting existing clients
- You will be responsible working with the client ,analysts and other support developers.You will identify the root cause of problems and implement fixes.
- You will provide workarounds, design and develop system enhancements.
- You will take ownership of issues and tasks to ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner, while ensuring high levels of end-user/client satisfaction.
- 8-10 years of industry experience implementing solutions on JAVA,J2EE
- Strong experience in code development , following coding standards and implementing frameworks
- Must have experience in leading team of JAVA developers
- CMS solution background will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in integration with LOB applications.
- Experience with JSP and developing front end using java technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
No of position: 2 Location of Job: Canada Term : 3-6 months contract
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in MS Word format stating the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org