Customer Location: Austin, TX, San Jose CA, Ft. Collins CO; or Chelmsford , MA
Duration: 9 months
Title: Experienced SR. level mask designer, specializing in high speed mixed signal design.
Job Description: Design complex mixed-signal IP blocks, which will include providing accurate schedules, ground- up floor planning, verification and ECO work to resolve electrical/timing issues.
- Experience with Cadence and Calibre tools and be proficient in planning for and addressing electrical consideration (EM/IR Noise, etc.)
- Skill, Calibre and other programming knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Mixed signal, analog experience (pll design, etc.)
- 10+ years’ experience desirable
- Experienced with least 20nm or smaller designer. Preferably 16/14nm.
- Skills: IC Mask Calibre mixed layout
- Location: Austin, TX
- Area Code : 214
- Travel Req: none
- Telecommute: no
- Pay Rate:Market
- Length: 9 months