Bizquad Technologies Inc. – Toronto, ON
This Position is for Individuals who have a job permit to work in USA and Canada
Our organisation helps clients solve complex business and technical issues and deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom- line business value.
Position: BPM 8.5 Consultant
Specific skills required include:
• Strong group management and project governance skills
• Strong presentation skills (both oral and written) and a track record of preparing presentations and delivering them to senior audiences
• Specific knowledge and hands on experience working with Business Process Management (BPM) tools such as Pega Systems’ SmartBPM tool or IBM’s Lombardi (Blueprint & Teamwork which is used here at BBH) products
• Experience with Oracle’s Enterprise Content Management platform and Universal Content Manager (UCM) repository is also a big plus.
• Strong budgeting skills and experience managing large group and project budgets
• Experience with the following topics and related software to capture, store and process documents:
Scanning and imaging
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Business Process Management (BPM)
The ideal candidate
- The ideal candidate will have marketed and implemented a Document Capture Management strategy handling workflows and content within an organization along with the associated technology framework and governance structure to support that strategy
- The ideal candidate would have hands on experience in building Java web services and integrating web services with IBM BPM, Integration Components & Connectors.
For the ideal candidate Certification would be a big plus with Design and implement solutions to address business problems in various industry verticals with Develop Proof of Concept (POC) and Design, develop and implementation of BPM-based solutions
No of position: 2 Location of Job: Canada Term : 3-6 months contract
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in MS Word format stating the job title If we find your resume suitable we will be calling you on the number that you provided us.
We will be happy to take you to the next level in your career.