About the Employer
Technical professionals are defined by what they create. Our Client has the risk taking corporate culture, strategic R&D investments, and global know-how to imagine, develop, and market products that lead the industry.
Our Client’s Digital Media Solutions Lab located in Irvine, California is currently recruiting world-class engineers who share our “Innovation through passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-pace, results-driven environment. Are ready to re-imagine yourself?
- Develop and support Rich-media Applications (or Frameworks) across multiple consumer devices (E.g. TV and/or BDP)
- Work with various U.S. Content Providers to develop Applications on various platforms, including TV and Blu-ray players
- Work with U.S. content providers to identify and address software bugs and performance bottlenecks in TV applications
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos
- Contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas
- Effectively communicate with global engineering teams.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering; MS preferred
- Experience in creating web applications using HTML5 (Webkit preferred)
- Development experience in XML, JSON, jQuery, Ajax
- Solid understanding on various software development tools and environments: IDE, debugger, source control, bug tracking, etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure and deadlines and easily adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with MVC frameworks is a big plus (e.g. Backbone.js, Angular.js, etc)
- Good development experience with C++ is a big plus
- Working knowledge of A/V streaming is a plus
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in Word Format to recruitment@bizquad .com or log on to our website www.bizquad .com and apply for this job. We will be happy to take you to the next level in your career.
This Position is for Individuals who have a job permit to work in USA