Our Software Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead and work with partners who plans to launch services in Smart TVs
- Work with U.S. MVPD (Multichannel Video Programming Distributor) and content providers with their Smart TV applications to debug, prototype, and optimize their applications.
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos
- Effectively communicate with global engineering teams
- Contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering; MS preferred
- 3 to 8 years of experience in system level software development
- Linux/UNIX network development experience at the sockets API layer
- Ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure and deadlines and easily adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with any VOD systems
- Solid C and C++ coding abilities
- Familiar with various A/V codecs and formats (e.g. HEVC, H.264, ts, etc)
- Familiar with various A/V streaming protocols (e.g. DASH, HLS, Smooth)
- Development experience with any AV player components (e.g. Demuxer, parser, decoder, renderer, etc)
- Familiar with network debugging tools (e.g. packet sniffers, protocol analyzers)
- Working knowledge of digital TV related standards such as MPEG2, AVC, ATSC, Cable Standards, EPG metadata, CVP-2
- Related experience in CE industry specializing in digital video, audio, cable and broadcasting
About the Employer
Our Clients Digital Media Solutions Lab, located in Irvine, California, is currently recruiting world-class R&D engineers who share our “Innovation through passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Imagine what you can accomplish in a growing R&D Lab of World-class Electronics, the world’s largest IT company and leading innovator of the TV industry. If you have the talent and motivation we have the opportunity for you.
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in Word Format to recruitment@bizquad .com or log on to our website www.bizquad .com and apply for this job. We will be happy to take you to the next level in your career.
This Position is for Individuals who have a job permit to work in USA