Job location – Irvine, California
Core Job Responsibilities
- Develop new framework for TV
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos
- Analyze TV code to find bugs and make enhancements in the code
- Effectively communicate with global engineering teams
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering; MS or PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in system level software development
- Solid C and C++ coding abilities (Strong C++ skill is a MUST)
- Strong development experience in embedded graphics, including OpenGL ES
- Familiar with network debugging tools (e.g. packet sniffers, protocol analyzers)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Good to have Requirements
- Development experience with various streaming protocols (e.g. RTSP, HLS, HTTP dynamic streaming, MS Smooth streaming, etc)
- Familiar with audio and video encoding schemes as well as common media container formats (e.g. AAC, H264, MPEG4, etc)
- Development experience with UPnP/DLNA, RUI, or RVU
- Familiar with standards (HTML 5, CEA 2014 and/or CVP-2)
- Development experience with various AV player components (e.g. Demuxer, parser, decoder, renderer, etc)
- Working knowledge in digital TV related standards such as MPEG2, AVC, ATSC, Cable Standards, EPG metadata
About the Employer
Technical professionals are defined and known by what they create.Our Client has the risk taking corporate culture, strategic R&D investments, and global know-how to imagine, develop, and market products that lead the industry. Our Clients Digital Media Solutions Lab located in Irvine, California and is currently recruiting world-class engineers who share their “Innovation through passion” philosophy.
We are looking for Software Development Engineer (TV Middleware Development – Multimedia who can thrive in a fast-pace, results-driven environment. So, are ready to re-imagine yourself?
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in Word Format to recruitment@bizquad .com or log on to our website www.bizquad .com and apply for this job. We will be happy to take you to the next level in your career.
This Position is for Individuals who have a job permit to work in USA