About the Employer
Our Software Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop backend web services and applications that will power an ad server system for Smart TVs . Our clients Digital Media Solutions Lab, located in Irvine, California, is currently recruiting world-class R&D engineers who share our “Innovation through passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Imagine what you can accomplish in a growing R&D Lab of word-class electronics company , the world’s largest IT company and leading innovator of the TV industry. If you have the talent and motivation we have the opportunity for you.
Web Services development
To facilitate advertisement bidding, targeting, and ad serving systems
To track and analyze user engagement with advertisements
Web Application development to provide an easy-to-use UI
For publishers to monetize their content through selling ad space
For advertisers to buy ad space and specify ads to display
To allow TV applications to properly display and track advertisements
Assist U.S. MVPD (multichannel video programming distributor) and content providers with their Smart TV applications
Debugging, prototyping, optimizing
Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concepts and demos
Contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas*
Effectively communicate with global engineering teams
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering; MS preferred
- Experience with Ad serving technologies
- 5+ years of strong web development experience using Java and Web Frameworks
- Experience with MySQL, Memcache, or Redis
- Solid understanding on various software development tools and environments: IDE, debugger, source control, bug tracking, etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure and deadlines and easily adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Backbone.js, Angular.js)
- Strong experience with web application development in Tornado and/or NodeJS
- Development experience with jQuery, XML, JSON, AJAX
- Working knowledge of A/V streaming
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in Word Format to email@example.com or log on to our website www.bizquad.com and apply for this job. We will be happy to take you to the next level in your career.
This Position is for USA and Canada nationals or for Individuals who have a job permit to work in USA